- 6 - 10 years of professional experience in gaming or related field. Experienced in team management and leadership skill.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong understanding of Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush, Substance, and Unreal Engine.
- Ability to create high quality, game-ready, and efficient 3D assets (weapons, vehicles, props.)
- Familiar with Maya, experienced in 3D Max.
- Experienced artists are welcome to apply.
- Create high quality, accurate low polygon 3D models, and textures based on source material provided.
- Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3D game arts.
- Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Receive and respond efficiently towards feedback from the art lead and/or other team members.
- Flexible and accepting towards various assignments to best advance in the projects given.
- Able to assist in managing and training team members to reach the required work quality.
- Support the lead artists with visual development, elaborating on new and existing game projects.
- Assist Lead 3D Artist in the training and mentoring of Junior 3D Artist.
- Leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Good teamwork
- Team management
- Excellent communications skills
- Good sense of responsibility
- Good observational skill