- Exceptional skills in animating the human figure as well as non-humanoid characters, demonstrable through an exceptional demo reel.
- Extensive experience working in Maya (preferable) or equivalent 3D software.
- 5 years’ experience animating for games.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the production pipeline, and able to take animations from prototyping stage to final product.
- Experience in Unreal Engine a plus.
- Excellent team and communication skills.
- Passion for making and playing innovative games.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to work independently and troubleshoot animation issues.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Solicits feedback frequently; accepts critiques and uses feedback to improve work.
- Experience with character rigging, or scripting language a plus.
- Work closely with the Lead Animator to create high-quality animations that fulfil the gameplay and aesthetic requirements of our projects.
- Communicate and work closely with designers and engineers to implement animation systems and create a fun and immersive experience.
- Execute animation tasks within the given time frame, from animating to implementation ingame, as well as troubleshooting issues that may arise.
- Assist Lead Animator in the training and mentoring of Junior Animators
- Leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Good teamwork
- Team management
- Excellent communications skills
- Good sense of responsibility
- Good observational skills