- Minimum 8 years of professional working experience in the Games or Movie industry or in a similar field.
- Have a proven track record of creating resources or smokes, flames, and fluids using 3DCG tools.
- Experience in VFX production using software such as Unreal Engine, Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini, and similar software.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to communicate flexibly in a large team.
- Create effects using Unreal Engine.
- Create resource files for the effects using tools such as After Effects, Photoshop, and 3ds Max.
- Understand the limitations of realtime production & effects and constructing the look of a scene and selecting the lights.
- Suggest ideas for VFX depictions that emphasize a given shot or scene.
- Experience using Max scripts, MEL, or Python.
- Experience using Unity or Unreal Engine.
- Experience doing Physics Simulations in 3DCG software.