- 1-3 years of professional experience in gaming or related field.
- Strong understanding of Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, and Substance Painter.
- Ability to create high quality, game-ready, and efficient 3D assets (weapons, vehicles, props.)
- Familiar with Maya, experienced in 3D Max.
- Experienced in Unreal Engine is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Create high quality, accurate low polygon 3D models, and textures based on source material provided.
- Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3D game arts.
- Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Receive and respond efficiently towards feedback from the art lead and/or other team members.
- Flexible and accepting towards various assignments to best advance in the projects given.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related tasks as assigned.
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Team player
- Excellent communications skills
- Good sense of responsibility
- Good observational skills