- 6 - 10 years of professional experience in gaming or related field. Experienced in team management and leadership skill.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong understanding of Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush, Substance Painter, and Unreal Engine.
- Experienced in other 3D modeling software is a plus (Marvelous Designer, 3DS Max, Substance Designer, Mari, Vray, Arnold, etc.)
- Experienced or eager to learn while working with a variety of game engines and a thorough understanding of the game asset exporting process.
- Extensive knowledge of human anatomy and clothing materials/drapery & folds.
- Understanding in good topology flow, optimized low poly and UV mapping for game character modeling.
- A portfolio demonstrating the best and most recent works. Showing the wire framing and UV/texture for low poly as well as indicating the workflow and estimated duration for each phase would be helpful.
- Experienced artists are welcome to apply.
- Design and execute tasks, conventions, and techniques to maintain and improve our caliber with anything related to 3D character production.
- Create high quality, accurate low poly models, and textures based on source material provided i.e. concept arts, reference photos, orthographic drawings etc.
- Develop high poly sculpts, low poly model, UV mapping, texturing, lighting & rendering techniques for 3D character modeling or any visual elements.
- Understand the project requirements, develop high quality 3D models, and deliver on schedule.
- Able to take direction from team lead/client and work closely with members from various teams.
- Able to assist in managing and training team members to reach the required work quality.
- Support the lead artists with visual development, elaborating on new and existing game projects. Assist Lead 3D Artist in the training and mentoring of Junior 3D Artist.
- Leadership skills
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Team player
- Excellent communications skills