- Has experience and knowledge in rendering using Arnold for Maya.
- Experienced in character model production using Zbrush and Substance Painter.
- Basic or good knowledge in hair tools like Ornatrix.
- Basic knowledge in Marvelous Designer is optional but preferable.
- Good art sense.
- Good understanding of human and cloth anatomy.
- Perform model and material improvements to renderable assets as needed.
- Perform basic post corrections on completed renders.
- Pre-composite beauty and AOV renders into well-organized Photoshop files for submission.
- Create a lighting set-up that suits the asset's theme and mood.
- Work with the rest of the 3D team to constantly improve and streamline our workflows.
- Work with the lead to come up with accurate time estimates for tasks, including feedback time.
- Organize and upload files according to project specifications.
Duration of the Contract
Depending on current project duration. Able to discuss further for scheduling plan.
Outsourcing/ Contract basis/ Part-time
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator
Bandai Namco Studios Malaysia or working remotely