- 0-2 years' experience in project coordinating or project management in any industry.
- Good bilingual (Japanese & English) communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to multitask and work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with Japanese culture is a plus.
- Work closely with Project Leads to coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all parties involved.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives, and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Organize, attend and participate in project meetings, and record minutes.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Track and communicate project risks and opportunities.
- Translate documents from Japanese to English and vice versa whenever necessary.
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Team player
- Excellent communications skills