- Minimum 2 years of professional working experience in the Games or Movie industry or in a similar field.
- Experienced with using renderers such as V-ray and Arnold etc.
- Experienced with using compositing software such as After Effects, Premiere, Nuke, and others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Able to communicate flexibly in a large team.
- Propose & select lighting that best fits the mood of a given scene or shot.
- Creating images using lighting and post-processing.
- Setting up lighting in a PBR (Physics Based Rendering) environment.
- Understanding the limitations of realtime lighting and constructing the look of a scene and selecting the lights.
- Suggest ideas to emphasize the mood of a given scene or shot.
- Understand the direction of a given concept art and converting it to realtime lighting.
- Setting up an optimal production workflow.
- Identify risks in a schedule and suggest changes.
- In-depth knowledge on cameras and lenses.
- Basic knowledge on realtime graphics.
- Knowledge of global illumination techniques used in the latest game engines (GI Optimization & Baking Automation, Dynamic GI, etc.)