- Ensuring all the IT equipment requirements of the Company are met, and existing systems are functioning optimally.
- Recommending the best systems to the management in case new equipment is required.
- Planning budgets of the IT department to keep it within constraints of the Company and overseeing the IT budget throughout the year.
- Estimating the future needs of the Company and planning IT infrastructure development accordingly.
- Assuring the system is well maintained and keeping the quality and standard of the system and/or equipment.
- Communication with different departments/branches from inside and outside of the Company to ensure all requirements, permits and licensure are in place and updated.
- Able to communicate in Japanese is a major plus.
- Possessed at least Bachelor’s degree in Informational Technology or Computer Science or equivalence.
- Have at least more than 8-10 years of working experience in IT development.
- Strong IT knowledge along with managerial capabilities and efficient financial and management planning skills.
- Excellent communication, time, and leadership skills.
- Able to work in a high paced environment and provide an outstanding outcome.
- Good in observation and analytical skills and able to demonstrate skill in decision making.