- 1-3 years of professional experience in gaming or related fields.
- A portfolio that demonstrates outstanding fundamental skills; form and function, perspective, composition, etc.
- Good at creating functional designs.
- Strong Photoshop/illustration skills.
- Passionate in game development.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of visual styles.
- Proficient in 3D software is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Communicate closely with members of the Art Team and the project manager.
- Collaborate with other artists to deliver high quality artworks.
- Create a wide range of high quality concepts designs, such as character, environment, and props that matches the project’s direction.
- Good communication skills
- Posses good skills in 3DCG
- Good knowledge in 3DCG tools
- Good art sense
- Time management