- At least 4-6 years working experience.
- Good bilingual communication skills, both verbal and written (English and Japanese).
- Good presentation skills, public speaking skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to multitask and work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with Japanese culture is a plus.
- Leadership skills
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Team player
- Excellent communications skills